The Delta Dental of Arkansas Foundation gave $500,000 to the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry to accommodate 10 additional Arkansas dental students.
What does UTCD stand for?
UTCD stands for University of Tennessee College of Dentistry (Memphis, Tennessee)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UTCD
- Union Tank Car Company (Chicago, IL)
- Union Township Chamber of Commerce (New Jersey)
- United Technologies Communications Company
- University of Tennessee Computing Center (Knoxville, TN)
- University of Thai Chamber of Commence
- University of Toronto Congenital Cardiac Centre for Adults (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- University of Toronto Chinese Christian Fellowship (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 (UK)
- Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease
- Uniform Traffic Control Devices (US DOT)
- Unreal Tournament Clan Dortmund (German gaming clan)
- United Technical College Educators (Minnesota State Colleges and Universities)
- Utah Council of Educators (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Universal Time Correlation Factor
- Underground Testing Coordinating Group
- University of Texas Chemical Compositional Simulator (Groundwater Modeling Systems)
- University of Tennessee Center for the Health Sciences (aka University of Tennessee Health Science Center)
- Ultrasound Texture Classification Images
- Universal Thermal Climate Index
- University of Tennessee Cancer Institute (Memphis, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Horbelt, DDS, FADPD, is an Associate Professor in the Division of Community Oral Health at the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry and Dental Director at Arlington Developmental Center.
Bernard received a dentistry degree from the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry in Memphis and a medical degree from Wayne State University School -of Medicine in Detroit.