11 ( ANI ): A leading barrister and senior counsel at the trouble-plagued St John's College in Sydney has sparked outrage after mocking the Aboriginal community during an official dinner at the University of Sydney.
What does US stand for?
US stands for University of Sydney (Sydney, Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of US
We have 177 other meanings of US in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Studios
- Universidad de Sevilla (Spain)
- Université de Sherbrooke (Canada)
- Université de Strasbourg (French: University of Strasbourg)
- Université du Sud (French: University of the South)
- Université Savoie (France)
- Universiteit van Stellenbosch (University of Stellenbosch)
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Stellenbosch
- University of Sussex (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study at the University of Sydney has found that fewer than a quarter of enterprise agreements include arrangements for paid maternity leave, and fewer again for paid paternity leave.
Introduction The University of Sydney is Australia's oldest university and has an international reputation for outstanding teaching and research excellence.
The sequencing of the honeybee genome is unquestionably a historic event," comments Ben Oldroyd, a bee specialist at the University of Sydney in Australia.