Lead researcher Dr Bamini Gopinath, from the Centre for Vision Research at the University of Sydney, Australia, said: "We found that children with a high level of physical activity had a more beneficial microvascular profile compared to those with the lowest levels of physical activity.
What does USYD stand for?
USYD stands for University of Sydney, Australia (also seen as USY)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Spanish War Veterans
- United States Wide Web (website)
- Static Mesh Package (Unreal game file type)
- US Cents (Currency)
- US Steel (Corporation)
- US Export Systems (systems used in processing license applications from for US Exports)
- United Synagogue Youth
- University of Sydney (Australia; also seen as USYD)
- United States Yoseikan Budo Association
- United States Youth Baseball Association
- United States Youth Ensembles (student musicians; Palmer, MA)
- Under Secretary General (US DoD)
- United States Youth Go Championship
- United States Yacht Racing Union (formerly United States Sailing Association)
- United States Youth Soccer
- United States Youth Soccer Association
- United States Youth Soccer of Nevada
- United States Youth Volleyball League
- Universitaetsspital Zuerich (University Hospital of Zurich, Switzerland)
- University of Szczecin (Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The authors Shane White and Graham White, who are historians at the University of Sydney, Australia, and are not related, mine the rich culture not only of singing and instruments, both religious and secular, but also of the preaching, whistling, field hollers, folk telling, oration and other chords in the "soundscape" of life under slavery.
professor of ophthalmology at the University of Sydney, Australia.
Kalantar of the University of Sydney, Australia, and his colleagues.