In 2011, the majority of the country's primary and secondary schools, as well as the University of Swaziland, failed to open for the academic year in September, because the government refused to pay outstanding debts for education fees that came to $10m.
What does UNISWA stand for?
UNISWA stands for University of Swaziland
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University Isotope Separator at Oak Ridge
- United Nations Conference on the Exploration and Peaceful Uses of Outer Space
- United Nations Information System on the question of Palestine
- University of Newcastle Industry Scholarship (Australia)
- University of Northern Iowa Student Theatre Association
- United Nations International Short Term Advisory Resources (UN Volunteers)
- UNIversal Single call Telecommunications Answering and Repair
- United Nations International Symposium on Trade Efficiency
- Union Sindical de Trabajadores de Guatemala (Trade Union of Workers of Guatemala)
- Unione Stuccatori Veneziani (Italian: Venetian Plasterers Union; Venice, Italy)
- United Information Systems (Sperry and Burroughs consolidation)
- Instituto Uruguayo de Normas Técnicas
- Undergraduate Nurses in Training (University of Pittsburgh)
- Unified Intelligence Taskforce (fictional organization; Doctor Who)
- United Housing and Development (Egypt; stock symbol)
- United Nations Intelligence Taskforce (Doctor Who)
- United Nations Intelligence Team
- Universal Network of Iowan Timelords
- Universal Network of Iowan Timelords (Doctor Who mailing list)
- União Nacional para a Independência Total de Angola (National Union for the Total Independence of Angola)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wamukoya was formerly the chaplain at the University of Swaziland and St.
Warnukoya is currently chaplain at the University of Swaziland and St.
Ossom Professor of Agronomy Crop Production Department, Faculty of Agriculture University of Swaziland P.
University of Swaziland alumni and Swazi Posts and Telecommunications corporation spokeswoman Lindiwe Dlamini said companies were pressing the Swazi government to collect loans from graduates.
The University of Swaziland became the first site of a new rapid HIV testing procedure, testing over 1,000 new students in less than two days in August 2004.