Dai Stephens, professor of experimental psychology at the University of Sussex, described the paper as "a first convincing demonstration in humans that a drink's
What does US stand for?
US stands for University of Sussex (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of US
We have 177 other meanings of US in our Acronym Attic
- United States Supreme Court Decisions
- Universal Studios
- Universidad de Sevilla (Spain)
- Université de Sherbrooke (Canada)
- Université de Strasbourg (French: University of Strasbourg)
- Université du Sud (French: University of the South)
- Université Savoie (France)
- Universiteit van Stellenbosch (University of Stellenbosch)
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Stellenbosch
Samples in periodicals archive:
Psychologists from the University of Sussex looked at government advice on drinking in 57 countries, including all 27 EU member states.
East Sussex County Council, Brighton & Hove City Council and the University of Sussex are working in partnership to provide the new archive centre, which is due to open to the public by the end of 2013.
Neuropsychologists based at the University of Sussex came up with a 'Comfort Index' and examined the exact "nurturing emotions" set off by some foods.
Detective Chief Inspector Adam Hibbert said she moved to Brighton five years ago from Reading, Berks, to study social and political thought at the University of Sussex.
The pair, who both studied at the University of Sussex, told police in the Brazilian city that belongings totalling pounds 1,000 had been stolen during a bus journey.