Common Words and the Wandering Star by Keith Armstrong is published by University of Sunderland Press (ISBN: 978-1-906832-02-5).
What does UoSP stand for?
UoSP stands for University of Sunderland Press (est. 1997; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UoSP
- University of Southern Denmark
- Ultima Online Samurai Empire (game by Electronic Arts)
- Union of Oromo Students in Europe (Germany)
- Upgrade Offshore Security
- Urban Open Space Foundation (Madison, WI)
- Uveitis Online Support Group
- Utah Occupational Safety and Health
- University of Sri Jayawardenapura (Sri Lanka)
- Unit Off Site Planning
- Universities Open Source Project
- University Office of Security Preparedness (University of Georgia; Athens, GA)
- University Outreach School Relations (California State University Long Beach)
- Unattended Operation Support Software
- Unofficial Original Soundtrack
- Ultima Online Screenshot Utility (video game)
- University of Technology (multiple locations)
- University of Teesside
- University of Teesside (Middlesbrough, UK)
- University of Toronto
- Up Overtravel
Samples in periodicals archive:
From Tyne to Tsar, published by the University of Sunderland Press, is available from bookshops for pounds 7.
During my degree, I worked in-house for the University of Sunderland press office helping with the PR and marketing.
The book is published by University of Sunderland Press, a joint venture with Business Education Publishers, one of our group companies.