He is attached to the Faculty of Law at the University of Stellenbosch.
What does US stand for?
US stands for University of Stellenbosch
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of US
We have 177 other meanings of US in our Acronym Attic
- United States (top level domain)
- United States Supreme Court Decisions
- Universal Studios
- Universidad de Sevilla (Spain)
- Université de Sherbrooke (Canada)
- Université de Strasbourg (French: University of Strasbourg)
- Université du Sud (French: University of the South)
- Université Savoie (France)
- Universiteit van Stellenbosch (University of Stellenbosch)
- University of Saskatchewan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Martin Pauw is Professor Emeritus of Missiology in the Faculty of Theology at the University of Stellenbosch, South Africa.
Daly joined Safmarine 17 years ago after graduating from the University of Stellenbosch with a Bachelor of Economics degree.
University of Stellenbosch (South Africa) North America: 1.
It was held with Professor Paul Cilliers from Centre for Studies in Complexity, Department of Philosophy, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa.
Dr Miller - qualified from the University of Stellenbosch in South Africa in 1989 - was based in Warwickshire at the time when the allegations of rape came to light.
Miller, who qualified from the University of Stellenbosch in South Africa in 1989, attended yesterday's hearing supported by his brother.