Tove Flack, a research fellow at the University of Stavanger in Norway, says surveys indicate that two out of three children experienced bullying via the Internet or mobile phones on a regular basis, while twice as many girls as boys reported having being bullied digitally.
What does UoS stand for?
UoS stands for University of Stavanger (Norway)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UoS
We have 41 other meanings of UoS in our Acronym Attic
- Units of Service
- Universal OPC Server
- Universal Operating System
- University Of Osnabrueck (Osnabrueck, Germany)
- University of Salford (England)
- University of Sargodha (Pakistan)
- University of Seoul
- University of Sharjah
- University of Sheffield (Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK)
- University of Southampton (UK)
- University of Sunderland (UK)
- University Office of Sustainability (University of New Hampshire)
- University Operations Services (Harvard University, Cambridge, MA)
- Unless Otherwise Specified
- Unless Otherwise Stated
- Urban Operating System
- User Operations Support
- User Out of Service (SS7 SCCP)
- University of Minnesota OIT (Office of Information Technology) Security and Assurance
- University of Oklahoma Student Association (Norman, OK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of Stavanger in Norway is researching the fate of the British soldiers who were executed to ensure their memory is kept.
Many of the women I interviewed had experienced rejection and a lack of understanding from health personnel," said associate professor Kristin Akerjordet at the University of Stavanger.
36 ND1372 Neset (American studies, University of Stavanger, Norway) gives an affectionate portrayal of nineteenth-century paintings of nature in both Europe and the United States.