As these highly camouflaged snakes sit in one place for weeks, it pays for the chimp who discovers it to inform other community members about the danger", said Catherine Crockford, a researcher at the University of St.
What does UOSA stand for?
UOSA stands for University of St. Andrews (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UOSA
We have 2 other meanings of UOSA in our Acronym Attic
- University Office of Sustainability (University of New Hampshire)
- University Operations Services (Harvard University, Cambridge, MA)
- Unless Otherwise Specified
- Unless Otherwise Stated
- Urban Operating System
- User Operations Support
- User Out of Service (SS7 SCCP)
- University of Minnesota OIT (Office of Information Technology) Security and Assurance
- University of Oklahoma Student Association (Norman, OK)
- University of South Australia (also seen as UNISA)
- Upper Occoquan Sewerage Authority (Fairfax County, VA)
- Use of System Agreement (energy contract; various nations)
- Union of Small Businesses (UK)
- University of Suli Breaks
- University of Southampton Consulting (UK)
- University of Southern Colorado (Pueblo, CO)
- Upper Oakville Shopping Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- University of Southern Denmark
- Ultima Online Samurai Empire (game by Electronic Arts)
- Union of Oromo Students in Europe (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Balaban spent her senior year in Paris; Shields graduated from the University of St.
Edinburgh University now lets its students pay their course fees through its web site while the University of Warwick offers products and services for sale online and the University of St.
Other researchers, including principal investigator Garry Taylor of the University of St.
You might call it a name," says biologist Vincent Janik at the University of St.