So, even though deep sea trenches like the Mariana Trench only amount to about two percent of the World Ocean area, they have a relatively larger impact on marine carbon balance - and thus on the global carbon cycle, said Professor Ronnie Glud from Nordic Center for Earth Evolution at the University of Southern Denmark.
What does UOSD stand for?
UOSD stands for University of Southern Denmark
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of UOSD in our Acronym Attic
- University of Oklahoma Student Association (Norman, OK)
- University of South Australia (also seen as UNISA)
- University of St. Andrews (UK)
- Upper Occoquan Sewerage Authority (Fairfax County, VA)
- Use of System Agreement (energy contract; various nations)
- Union of Small Businesses (UK)
- University of Suli Breaks
- University of Southampton Consulting (UK)
- University of Southern Colorado (Pueblo, CO)
- Upper Oakville Shopping Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- Ultima Online Samurai Empire (game by Electronic Arts)
- Union of Oromo Students in Europe (Germany)
- Upgrade Offshore Security
- Urban Open Space Foundation (Madison, WI)
- Uveitis Online Support Group
- Utah Occupational Safety and Health
- University of Sri Jayawardenapura (Sri Lanka)
- Unit Off Site Planning
- Universities Open Source Project
- University of Sunderland Press (est. 1997; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If we retrieve samples from the seabed to investigate them in the laboratory many of the micro-organisms that have adapted to life at these extreme conditions will die due to the changes in temperature and pressure," Ronnie Glud from the Nordic Centre for Earth Evolution at the University of Southern Denmark said.
Sten Rynning, University of Southern Denmark NATO stated while presenting a lecture on the topic of "After Afghan Combat: Does Atlantic Alliance have an Asian Future" at the Institute of Strategic Studies, Islamabad (ISSI) on Wednesday.
Giuseppe Palmisano, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Southern Denmark, Campusvej 55, 5230 Odense M.
Editors Arlbjorn and Haas represent the department of entrepreneurship and relationship management at the University of Southern Denmark, Kolding.
The University of Southern Denmark in Odense opened the Hans Christian Andersen Centre in Scandinavian studies at Sofia University, Excellent cooperation is maintained between the programme and all embassies of Scandinavian countries in Bulgaria, especially that of Norway.
They probably all agreed because the old guard, they would love to keep the status quo," said Martin Hvidt, associate professor at the Centre for Contemporary Middle East Studies at the University of Southern Denmark.