Education: Master of business administration, international business, University of Southern Colorado
What does UOSC stand for?
UOSC stands for University of Southern Colorado (Pueblo, CO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UOSC
We have 3 other meanings of UOSC in our Acronym Attic
- User Out of Service (SS7 SCCP)
- University of Minnesota OIT (Office of Information Technology) Security and Assurance
- University of Oklahoma Student Association (Norman, OK)
- University of South Australia (also seen as UNISA)
- University of St. Andrews (UK)
- Upper Occoquan Sewerage Authority (Fairfax County, VA)
- Use of System Agreement (energy contract; various nations)
- Union of Small Businesses (UK)
- University of Suli Breaks
- University of Southampton Consulting (UK)
- Upper Oakville Shopping Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- University of Southern Denmark
- Ultima Online Samurai Empire (game by Electronic Arts)
- Union of Oromo Students in Europe (Germany)
- Upgrade Offshore Security
- Urban Open Space Foundation (Madison, WI)
- Uveitis Online Support Group
- Utah Occupational Safety and Health
- University of Sri Jayawardenapura (Sri Lanka)
- Unit Off Site Planning
Samples in periodicals archive:
She holds degrees from the University of Southern Colorado and Eastern New Mexico University in piano performance and pedagogy.
Her prior education includes a BS in Nursing at the University of Southern Colorado, Pueblo CO, A MS in Nursing Education, University of Wyoming, Laramie WY, Post Masters certificates in Healthcare Informatics from the University of Arizona, Tucson AZ and in Nursing Education, University of Northern CO, Greeley CO.
Department of Psychology, University of Southern Colorado.
Public buildings decorated with their unique brick sculptures include the School District 60 Administration Building, the donor wall in the Occhiato Center at the University of Southern Colorado, and the new Buell Children's Museum.
Conclusion We are using the means described above to transform the Hasan School of Business of the University of Southern Colorado into a learning organization.