Forty-four psychiatrists at a large public hospital - the Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center (LAC+USC) - scored worse than did 48 pediatricians there on the Maslach Burnout Inventory questionnaire.
What does USCMC stand for?
USCMC stands for University of Southern California Medical Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USCMC
- United States Colonial Marines (game)
- United States Conference of Mayors
- Universal Service Component Model (telecommunications)
- Unmanned Spacecraft Cost Model
- United States Catholic Mission Association
- United States Court of Military Appeals
- University of Sydney Coaching and Mentoring Association
- United States Combat Martial Arts Association International (Shawee Mission, KS)
- United States Civil Military Corps (military youth program)
- United States Colonial Marine Corps (fictional, Aliens movie)
- United States Court of Military Commission Review
- US Council of Muslim Organizations
- Universal Service Control Number (US FCC)
- Ultrasonographically-Guided Core-Needle Biopsy (medical diagnosis)
- United States Commission on National Security
- United Scottish Clans of Oklahoma (Midwest City, OK)
- United Senior Citizens of Ontario Inc. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- United States Copyright Office
- Unsafe School Choice Option
- Uniformed Services Contingency Option Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
Siegel, director of nuclear medicine at the Los Angeles County and University of Southern California Medical Center.
John Martin of the University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles.