Professor Cyrus Cooper, Professor of Rheumatology and Director of the MRC Lifecourse Epidemiology Unit, University of Southampton adds: "This study forms part of a larger programme of research at the MRC Lifecourse Epidemiology Unit and University of Southampton in which we are seeking to understand how factors such as diet and lifestyle in the mother during pregnancy, and of the child in early life, influence a child's body composition and bone development.
What does UoS stand for?
UoS stands for University of Southampton (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UoS
We have 41 other meanings of UoS in our Acronym Attic
- United Orthodox Synagogues (Houston, Texas)
- Units of Service
- Universal OPC Server
- Universal Operating System
- University Of Osnabrueck (Osnabrueck, Germany)
- University of Salford (England)
- University of Sargodha (Pakistan)
- University of Seoul
- University of Sharjah
- University of Sheffield (Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK)
- University of Stavanger (Norway)
- University of Sunderland (UK)
- University Office of Sustainability (University of New Hampshire)
- University Operations Services (Harvard University, Cambridge, MA)
- Unless Otherwise Specified
- Unless Otherwise Stated
- Urban Operating System
- User Operations Support
- User Out of Service (SS7 SCCP)
- University of Minnesota OIT (Office of Information Technology) Security and Assurance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers from the University of Southampton and the College of Veterinary Medicine in Michigan State University, carried out a 10-year study of 1,456 babies from the Isle of Wight.
Jackson of the University of Southampton in England.