A third article exploring the need for high-quality teacher education is "Learning To Teach in Urban Settings," by Valerie Duarte and Thomas Reed of the University of South Carolina Spartanburg.
What does USCS stand for?
USCS stands for University of South Carolina Spartanburg
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USCS
We have 17 other meanings of USCS in our Acronym Attic
- Unified Soil Classification System
- United Sprint Car Series (auto racing)
- United States Code Service
- United States Cold Storage (various locations)
- United States Commercial Service (US Embassies; Dept of Commerce)
- United States Commercial Standard
- United States Cryptologic System
- United States Customary System (system of units)
- United States Customs Service
- Universal Ship Cancellation Society
- United States Collegiate Ski Association (Cummington, MA)
- United States Collegiate Snowsport Association
- United States Combat SAMBO (Sam-Oborona Bes Orusyia) Association (martial arts)
- United States Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board
- United States Communications Security Board
- United States Civil Service Commission
- United States-Cuba Sister Cities Association
- University of Southern California School of Dentistry (Los Angeles, CA)
- United States Complete Shooting Dog Association (hunting group)
- United States Coalition of Service Industries
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stroup Furman University The Citadel Governor's School for Science and University of South Carolina Aiken Mathematics University of South Carolina Columbia Greater Piedmont Chapter, Explorer's Club University of South Carolina Spartanburg Greenville Technical College University of South Carolina Sumter Carey A.
Pat Christensen, RN; PhD Distinguished Professor Emerita University of South Carolina Spartanburg Spartanburg, SC 29303 (864) 258-7894 Address correspondence to: 410 Seckworth Dr.