She is continuing these studies as an Assistant Professor at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine with the hope that these findings will uncover new targets to treat the mind and body.
What does USCSM stand for?
USCSM stands for University of South Carolina School of Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United States Collegiate Ski Association (Cummington, MA)
- United States Collegiate Snowsport Association
- United States Combat SAMBO (Sam-Oborona Bes Orusyia) Association (martial arts)
- United States Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board
- United States Communications Security Board
- United States Civil Service Commission
- United States-Cuba Sister Cities Association
- University of Southern California School of Dentistry (Los Angeles, CA)
- United States Complete Shooting Dog Association (hunting group)
- United States Coalition of Service Industries
- United States Customs Service Office of Investigation
- United States Country Studies Program
- United States Commercial Star Ship (science fiction)
- University of Southern California Software Systems
- United States Consortium of Soil Science Associations (Lincoln, NB)
- United States Colored Troops
- Uganda Sugar Cane Technologists Association (Kampala, Uganda)
- United States Combined Training Association (now United States Eventing Association)
- United States Court Tennis Association
- US Contract Tower Association (American Association of Airport Executives)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the University of South Carolina School of Medicine second year students are becoming technologically advanced in their diagnostic capabilities while learning pathology.
CRC University of South Carolina School of Medicine
A University of South Carolina School of Medicine study of women who murdered their offspring showed that 80% were suffering from a serious, diagnosable mental illness, such as depression, schizophrenia, or mental retardation, when they committed the crimes.
Allen, chairman of pharmacology at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine in Columbia.