Price currently serves as professor of piano and piano pedagogy at the University of South Carolina School of Music.
What does UCSC stand for?
UCSC stands for University of South Carolina
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCSC
We have 27 other meanings of UCSC in our Acronym Attic
- University of Casual Sex and Beer
- Urusharta Cemerlang Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysian real estate)
- University of California Santa Barbara College
- Universal Computer Source Code
- Universita Cattolica Sacro Cuore (Italian: Sacred Heart Catholic University)
- University Classified Staff Council (University of Texas Houston, Texas Medical Center)
- University Code of Student Conduct (various schools)
- University of Calgary Swim Club (Alberta, Canada)
- University of California, Santa Cruz (since 1965; Santa Cruz, California)
- University of Colombo School of Computing (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Upper Coomera State College (Upper Coomera, Queensland, Australia)
- Ultra Cool Sexy Dudes
- University of California, San Diego (La Jolla, California)
- University of California, Sunny Dale (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, fictional)
- Urbana-Champaign Sanitary District (Illinois)
- Urbandale Community School District (Iowa)
- User Centered System Design
- Utica City School District (New York)
- University of Calicut School of Distance Education (India)
- University of California at San Diego Medical Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
in medical physiology from the Medical University of South Carolina, completed postgraduate studies in physiology at the University of South Carolina and earned his bachelor's degree in pre-medicine from The Citadel in Charleston, S.
Commission on Ocean Policy, has published extensively in aquaculture and marine biology, and serves on graduate faculties of the College of Charleston and the Medical University of South Carolina.
While the University of South Carolina welcomes card vendors to campus, it also offers classes like University 101, an introduction to campus life, which includes visits by bank representatives who offer tips on using credit wisely and encourage students not to run up high credit-card balances.
The Evidence Based Medicine program, expected to raise the bar for consultant pharmacist nationwide, is modeled after a four-year demonstration project run by two faculty members of the Medical University of South Carolina.
Smith University of South Carolina Richard Crumpler Spring Valley High Phil Magdic Byrnes HS Karen T.
Columbia, SC: National Research Center for the Freshman Year Experience and Students in Transition, University of South Carolina.