The research from the University of South Australia also showed that brand loyalty is a "natural phenomenon," which helps people feel in control.
What does UoSA stand for?
UoSA stands for University of South Australia (also seen as UNISA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UoSA
We have 2 other meanings of UoSA in our Acronym Attic
- University of Sunderland (UK)
- University Office of Sustainability (University of New Hampshire)
- University Operations Services (Harvard University, Cambridge, MA)
- Unless Otherwise Specified
- Unless Otherwise Stated
- Urban Operating System
- User Operations Support
- User Out of Service (SS7 SCCP)
- University of Minnesota OIT (Office of Information Technology) Security and Assurance
- University of Oklahoma Student Association (Norman, OK)
- University of St. Andrews (UK)
- Upper Occoquan Sewerage Authority (Fairfax County, VA)
- Use of System Agreement (energy contract; various nations)
- Union of Small Businesses (UK)
- University of Suli Breaks
- University of Southampton Consulting (UK)
- University of Southern Colorado (Pueblo, CO)
- Upper Oakville Shopping Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- University of Southern Denmark
- Ultima Online Samurai Empire (game by Electronic Arts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At 7 PM Miss Cheri Donaldson, the history and theory lecturer of University of South Australia was invited to talk and officially open the exhibition.
Peter Howe at the University of South Australia, demonstrates that DSM's resVida resveratrol effectively improved flow mediated dilation (FMD) in humans.
Psychologist Bradley Smith, of the University of South Australia, said: "Wolves outperform dogs on any non-social problem-solving tasks.
Since nickel hexacyanoferrate is able to exchange monovalent cations, examination of the feasibility of making this compound at nanoscale and using it as a nanoswitch could be of great importance in the production of nanodevices," Reza Emamali Sabzi, a professor at Urumia University in Iran told the Iran Nanotechnology Initiative Council, adding the work has been done in cooperation with colleagues from University of South Australia.
Eight students from the University of South Australia are visiting the hospital for a three-week clinical training and will then continue their three-year Bachelor's programme in midwifery.