Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- A student of the University of South Alabama was shot dead by a police officer on Saturday morning only because he was acting erratically and repeatedly charged at the officer.
What does USA stand for?
USA stands for University of South Alabama
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USA
We have 578 other meanings of USA in our Acronym Attic
- United States of Africa (Arthur C. Clarke's '3001')
- United States of America
- United States of Atlanta (Ying Yang Twins album)
- United Stockgrowers of America
- United Support of Artists (est. 1985)
- United Synagogue of America
- Universal Secure Access (Universal Secure Access Card Identifier)
- Universal Service Agency (South Africa)
- Universal Surety of America (Dallas, TX)
- Universities Safety Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ: OMCL) said that the University of South Alabama Health System, based in Mobile, Ala.
The researchers also examined data nationwide among various age groups and data taken over 15 years at the University of South Alabama.
Benjamin is the immediate past-chair of the Federation of State Medical Boards of the United States; previously served as associate dean for Rural Health at the University of South Alabama College of Medicine; and was as a member of COLA's board of directors in the mid-1990s.
Dearmon, College of Nursing, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL 36688 and Ellen Buckner, College of Nursing, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294.
He received his bachelor's degree at Southern New Hampshire University and his master's degree at the University of South Alabama.
The test was administered in Alabama four times in 2004 at: the University of South Alabama, Mobile; Troy State University, Troy; and Athens State University, Athens; University of Alabama at Birmingham; and Miles College, Birmingham.