The University of Scranton is proud to congratulate Christian Dickson," said W.
What does UOFS stand for?
UOFS stands for University of Scranton (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UOFS
- University of Manchester (Manchester, England)
- University of Manitoba
- University of Memphis (Tennessee)
- University of Michigan
- University of Minnesota
- Unified Organically Functionalized Mesoporous Network
- Use of Force Policy
- University of Regina (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- University of Rochester
- University of Saskatchewan (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- University of the Free State (South Africa)
- University of the Orange Free State (South Africa)
- University of Toronto
- University of Waterloo (Canada)
- University of Otago Foundation Year (New Zealand)
- Ultima Online Guilds (gaming)
- Ultimate Online Gaming
- Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (journal)
- Université Ouvrière de Genève (French: Workers' University of Geneva; Geneva, Switzerland)
- University of Glamorgan (Pontypridd, Glamorgan, Wales, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fanuzzi received a bachelor's degree in history and political science from the University of Scranton in Scranton, Pa.
MOST BUSINESS SCHOOLS TEACH ABOUT foreign currency exchange through lectures and textbooks, but the University of Scranton (Pa.
New in vitro research conducted at the University of Scranton indicates that PomElla, a pomegranate extract supplied by Geni Herbs, displays five times greater antioxidant capacity than either vitamin E or ellagic acid.
Dlott of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and his colleagues there and at the University of Scranton (Pa.
At the University of Scranton, a Catholic institution, the April Fool's Day edition of the student daily The Aquinas was confiscated and the paper itself shut down because of a parody of The Passion of the Christ.
In Scranton, Bishop James Timlin refused to attend commencement ceremonies at the Jesuit-run University of Scranton because they, too, had a pro-abortion Catholic addressing graduates.
Lieutenant Colonel (retired) Baker is an associate professor in the Sociology/Criminal Justice Department at the University of Scranton in Scranton, Pennsylvania.