Two new studies, conducted by Fransisco Campos and others from the lab of Prof Jose Castillo in the University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain, now provide a definitive demonstration of Teichberg's results.
What does USDC stand for?
USDC stands for University of Santiago de Compostela (Spanish university)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USDC
We have 20 other meanings of USDC in our Acronym Attic
- Utah Schools for the Deaf and Blind
- United States Dry Bean Council (Pierre, SD)
- United States Deaf Bowling Federation
- United States Dragon Boat Federation (racing sport)
- Under Secretary of Defense Comptroller
- United States Department of Commerce
- United States Digital Cellular
- United States Display Consortium
- United States District Court
- Universal Switched Data Capability
- United States Deaf Cycling Association (Pittsburg, CA)
- Urban Storm Drainage Criteria Manual
- Underground Secure Data Center Operations
- United States Deep Caving Team
- United States Department of Defense
- US Digital Designs, Inc. (Tempe, AZ)
- United States Dental Diving Association (SCUBA-diving dentists; Boca Raton, FL)
- Undesired Signal Data Emanations
- Unit for Social Development and Education (Organization of American States)
- Unit of Sustainable Development and Environment (Organization of American States)
Samples in periodicals archive:
es or write to me: Milagros Torrado Cespn, Vilari[+ or -]o 91, 15930, Boiro, A Coru[+ or -]a - Galicia, Spain MILAGROS TORRADO CESPON University of Santiago de Compostela (Galicia, Spain)
95 Hardcover Food science and technology; 173 QP632 Botana (pharmacology, University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain) reviews the current state of knowledge in seafood and freshwater toxins.
Other institutions participating in this study include the Kenyan International Community for the Relief of Suffering and Starvation, the Institute of Water and Sanitation Development in Zimbabwe, the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI), the University of Ulster, the University of Leicester (both in the UK), the Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, the University of Santiago de Compostela and the Plataforma Solar de Almeria, both in Spain.
An association between hair dyes and cancer would be an important public-health concern," said Dr Bahi Takkouche from the University of Santiago de Compostela in Spain.
The latest research, from the University of Santiago de Compostela in Spain put the beneficial effects of red wine down to the presence of tannins, which have antioxidant properties.