Speakers included Professor Gustavo Piga, Professor of Economics at the University of Rome Tor Vergata, who discussed public procurement and the relationship with SMEs from a European and economic viewpoint.
What does URTV stand for?
URTV stands for University of Rome Tor Vergata (Italy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of URTV
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (medical)
- You Are the Man (texting abbreviation)
- Union des Radiodiffusions et Télévisions Nationales d'Afrique (Union of National Radio and Television Organizations of Africa)
- Undergraduate Research Training Program
- University Research and Training Reactors
- Unclassified Redaction and Tracking System (National Archives and Records Administration)
- Uniform Regulation Through Technology (National Association of Insurance Commissioners)
- United Road Transport Union (UK)
- U-Do Retro Virus (fictional weapons)
- University of Rochester Television (University of Rochester)
- Upper Respiratory Tract Viral Infections
- Underwater Research Unit
- Union de Rugby del Uruguay (Spanish: Uruguay Rugby Club)
- Universal Research Unit
- Universidad Rafael Urdaneta (Venezuela college)
- You Are You
- University Revenue Undertaking Fund (Hawaii)
- Utah Ruby Users Group
- Universidad Rural (Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tria is president of the Italian School of Public Administration at the University of Rome Tor Vergata.
Carla Vanti Dottore in Fisioterapia Professore a contratto di Terapia Manuale Universita degli Studi di Bologna e di Padova Marco Monticone, MD, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Unit, Scientific Institute of Lissone, Institute of Care and Research, Salvatore Maugeri Foundation, IRCCS, Lissone, Milan, Italy Paola Baiardi, PhD, Consorzio Valutazioni Biologiche e Farmacologiche, Pavia University, Pavia, Italy; Salvatore Maugeri Foundation, IRCCS, Pavia, Italy Silvano Ferrari, PT, Manual Therapy Sciences, Padova University, Padova, Italy Calogero Foti, MD, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy Raffaele Mugnai, PT, Department of Internal Medicine, S.
Barbara Vasapollo of University of Rome Tor Vergata reported in a presentation at the World Congress on Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
The objective of both conferences, which were sponsored by the Italian Research Council and the University of Rome Tor Vergata, was to offer a comprehensive view of the currents of philosophical thought that cross the Imperial age, which began with the rise of Octavianus Augustus and ended with the fail of the Roman Empire.