Pure maple syrup is not just a sweet delight, according to University of Rhode Island researcher Navindra Seeram.
What does URI stand for?
URI stands for University of Rhode Island
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of URI
We have 66 other meanings of URI in our Acronym Attic
- Unidad Regional Independiente
- Unified Resource Identifier
- Uniform Random Interleaver
- Uniform Resource Identifier
- Uniform Resource Indicator
- United Religions Initiative
- United Rentals (various locations)
- Universal Resource Identifier (web; less common)
- Universal Resource Indicator
- Universidade Regional Integrada (Portuguese: Integrated Regional University; Brazil)
- University Reactor Instrumentation
- University Research Initiative
- Unsatisfactory Rotational Index
- Upper Respiratory Infection
- User Premises Equipment Regulatory Issues
- User Resource Identifier
- Undergraduate Research Institute in Astrophysics
- Unrestricted Investment Account
- University of Rhode Island Alumni Association
- Urban Regeneration in Britain (urban renewal; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If approved, tuition and lees at the University of Rhode Island would rise by $250 per student for the spring semester a nearly 7 percent increase over the fall.
Takasawa, assistant professor of music at the University of Rhode Island, gave a lecture/recital of American piano repertoire, which included music of Bolcom, Griffes and Liebermann.
The tiny deer ticks that spread Lyme disease typically don't turn up on the open grass of golf course fairways, according to Elyes Zhioua of University of Rhode Island in Kingston.
The new annual fellowship for one journalist will span 42 weeks and provides support and a stipend to attend the Metcalf Institute Annual Workshop for Journalists for one week, study independently at the University of Rhode Island (URI) and URI's Graduate School of Oceanography for 4 weeks, and work as an environ mental reporter at WRNI, the NPR affiliate in Rhode Island for 37 weeks, reporting on local environmental issues.
Researchers from Brown University and the University of Rhode Island studied a group of female swimmers over two, 10-day periods with either intense training or tapering.