Obviously they are all concerned with what's going to happen with their jobs if the institution's closing down," said Chair of the University of Regina Faculty Association (URFA) Janice Foley.
What does URFA stand for?
URFA stands for University of Regina Faculty Association (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of URFA
- University Research Fellowship
- University Research Foundation (Greenbelt, MD)
- unpairable real fermion
- unsuspected radiologic finding
- Urban Royal Flats (skateboard manufacturer)
- Urgent Request for Forces
- User Request Form
- Uterine Relaxing Factor
- Unidentified Reading Frame 1
- Unidentified Reading Frame 6
- Urban Residential Finance Authority (Atlanta, GA)
- National Underground Railroad Freedom Center (Cincinnati, OH)
- Union Révolutionnaire des Femmes du Congo (Revolutionary Union of Congolese Women, Republic of the Congo)
- Unitized Regenerative Fuel Cell
- Unité Régionale de Formation à l'Information Scientifique et Technique (France)
- Ultimate Robot Fighting League (Futurama)
- Ufficio Ricerca Fondi Musicali (Italian: The Office of Musical Research Funding; Braidense National Library)
- Universal Resource File Manifest (open source software)
- Upper Room Fellowship Ministry (Ypsilanti, MI)
- Unremarried Former Spouse(s) (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The dispute was with the University of Regina Faculty Association which accused FNUC of infringing on academic freedom.
The University of Regina Faculty Association is frustrated with FNUC's refusal to meet the union to discuss academic concerns.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC), of which FNUC is a member; the University of Regina Faculty Association, which represents academic staff and administrative, professional and technical employees at the university; and an all chiefs task force created to examine the future of the university have all stated that having the board chaired by an FSIN vice-chief impeded academic freedom at the university.