Melbourne, October 16 ( ANI ): A University of Queensland scientist has discovered that much of the antioxidant compounds in fruits and vegetables are actually attached to the fibre in the pulpy parts of these foods.
What does UOQ stand for?
UOQ stands for University of Queensland (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UOQ
We have 1 other meaning of UOQ in our Acronym Attic
- United Order of Pilgrim Fathers (fraternal organization)
- Unaccompanied Officer Personnel Housing
- United Oromo People Liberation Front
- University Outreach and Public Service (University of Illinois)
- Utah Olympic Public Safety Command
- United Office and Professional Workers of America (early union)
- University of Phoenix
- Unaccompanied Officer's Quarters
- Uniform Order Quantity
- Universal Operational Qualification (Perkin Elmer)
- Upper Outer Quadrant (breast cancer)
- Ugland Offshore Racing (racing team)
- Ultima Online Renaissance (game)
- Underground Oil Recovery (energy recovery process)
- Uniform Offense Report
- Union of Reach (gaming clan)
- Union of Revolution (gaming clan)
- Unit of Recovery
- Units of Resolution
- Universal Orlando Resort (Orlando, Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
B) Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation, University of Queensland, PO Box 23, Kingaroy, QId 4610, Australia.
That functionality makes the croc's heart "the most elegant and sophisticated of all of the vertebrate hearts," says Gordon Grigg of the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia.
Catalyst Madonna King University of Queensland Press/ISBS 920 NE 58th Avenue, Suite 300, Portland, OR 97213-3786 0702235075 $29.
The Long Game And Other Poems Bruce Beaver University of Queensland Press c/o International Specialized Book Services 920 Northeast 58th Avenue, Suite 300, Portland, OR 97213 0702235091 $22.
c Australian international academic conference on motherhood, 2001 : University of Queensland.