Funding to conduct this research was provided by the School of Natural and Rural Systems Management, University of Queensland, Gatton The map was drawn by Bill Carter.
What does UQG stand for?
UQG stands for University of Queensland, Gatton (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UQG in our Acronym Attic
- Union Québécoise pour La Conservation de La Nature (French: Quebec Union for the Conservation of Nature; Quebec, Canada)
- Ubiquinol Cytochrome C Reductase (mouse gene)
- Ultimate Quik Detailer (Meguiar’s, Inc.; car detailing)
- Ultra Quick-Drying
- UPnP QoS Device
- Ultimate Quality Development System
- University of Queensland Early Literacy Fundamentals (Australia)
- User Query Form (data retrieval)
- Ultrasonic Quantitative Flow Measurement
- Ultra Quiet Fan Panel
- Ultra Quick Host
- Utah Quarter Horse Racing Association
- Urban Quality Indicators (newsletter; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Union Québécoise des Infirmières et Infirmiers
- University of Queensland Judo Club (Australia)
- University of Queensland Library (Australia)
- Upper Quasihomogeneous Layer
- Unidad Quirurgica Los Alpes (Spanish: Alpine Surgical Unit; Bogota, Colombia)
- University of Queensland Law Journal (Australia)
- University of Queensland Law Society (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Materials and methods Site description The experimental site was at the University of Queensland, Gatton (27 [degrees] 30'S, 152 [degrees] 27'E), with mean slope of 6-8%, on a self-mulching black earth (Table 1).