The study was conducted by researchers from the University of Quebec at Montreal, Laval University, the University of Alabama, the University of Montreal, and University College Dublin.
What does UQUAM stand for?
UQUAM stands for University of Quebec at Montreal (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Upper Quadrant Syndrome
- Ulster Quaker Service Committee (Belfast, Ireland)
- Unambiguous Quantum State Discrimination (physics)
- Unimportant Quantity of Source Material (radioactive material)
- University of Queensland Social Research Centre (Australia)
- Unit Qualification Training (US military)
- Universal Quantum Turing Machine
- Université du Québec À Trois-Rivières
- Umm Al-Qura University
- University of Queensland Union (University of Queensland; Brisbane, Australia)
- Ultimate Questioner's Vanity (Theory)
- Uncertainty Quantification Working Group (Los Alamos National Laboratory; New Mexico; est. 1943)
- Unknown Quantity
- Sveriges Utbildningsradio (Swedish: Swedish Educational Broadcasting)
- Udmurt Republic (Russia)
- Ultimate Ratio
- Unbridled Racing (Unbridled Racing Stable)
- Uncertain Reasoning
- Unconditioned Response (psychology)
- Underground Racing (Charlotte, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Source: Spending estimates (2004 figures) from "The Cost of Pushing Pills: A New Estimate of Pharmaceutical Promotion Expenditures in the United States," a January 2008 report by researchers a York University and the University of Quebec at Montreal.
Others share this view: Pierre Fortin, an economist from the University of Quebec at Montreal for one; Laurentian University economics professor Brian MacLean for another; and former junior finance minister (1993-1997) Douglas Peters for a third.