Background: Zulma Toro-Ramos completed her bachelor's degree in industrial engineering at the University of Puerto Rico in 1982.
What does UPR stand for?
UPR stands for University of Puerto Rico
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UPR
We have 58 other meanings of UPR in our Acronym Attic
- Uniform Progress Report (US government)
- Union for Progress and Renewal (Guinea)
- Union Pacific Railroad
- Union Patronale Régionale (French: Regional Employers' Union; France)
- Union Populaire pour la République (French: People's Union for the Republic, Central African Republic)
- Union Populaire Républicaine (French political party)
- Unit Performance Record
- Unité Pédagogique Régionale (French: Regional Educational Unit)
- United Piston Ring (various locations)
- Universal Periodic Review (UN Human Rights Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
; and a bachelor of arts in English from Catholic University of Puerto Rico.
The technology was recently tested by a team led by the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, which has now been joined by researchers from Rochester Institute of Technology.
Negron holds a bachelor's degree in industrial engineering from the University of Puerto Rico and a master's degree in industrial engineering from Texas Tech University.
He was born in Ponce, PR, the son of Adolfo and Mercedes Sanchez and graduated from the University of Puerto Rico.
The 24th Annual Meeting of the Puerto Rico Section was held May 26 at the University of Puerto Rico Mayaguez Campus (UPRM).