Mr Burgess added: We have a diverse range of clients in both private and public sectors among them the Welsh Government and the University of Plymouth.
What does UPLY stand for?
UPLY stands for University of Plymouth (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Union Pour La Monarchie (French)
- Upper Peninsula Labor Management Council
- Un-equal Packet-loss Protection (also seen as UPP)
- Ultimate Panfish League Rochester (Minnesota)
- Uniform Packaging and Labeling Regulation
- University of Pennsylvania Law Review (journal)
- University of Pittsburgh Law Review (Pennsylvania)
- Union Plus Legal Service
- Union Privilege Legal Service
- Union-Philanthropic Literary Society (debating society)
- UltiPro Performance Management
- Ultra-Pure Metal
- Umdrehung pro Minute (German: revolutions per minute)
- Un Punto Macrobiotico (Italian)
- Under Pressure Music (rock band)
- Unidad de Política Migratoria (Spanish: Migration Policy Unit; Mexico)
- Unified Policy Management (software)
- Unified Portfolio Manager (various companies)
- Union for a Popular Movement (France)
- Union pour La Méditerranée (French: Union for the Mediterranean; est. 2008)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pictured is CEO of the BiB Group, Tim Baker, with University of Plymouth optometry lecturer, Kiki Soteri.
Bill Rammell, who was Labour MP for Harlow from 1997 to 2010, has been appointed deputy vice-chancellor at the University of Plymouth.
She studied events management at the University of Plymouth and previously worked for Cancer Research UK as well as organising other fund-raising events whilst at University.
University of Plymouth researchers say their findings will horrify parents.
The survey by the University of Plymouth, in Devon, and the South West Grid for Learning found that adolescents send a boyfriend or girlfriend lewd pictures of themselves.