Frederic Sauvage, Michael Graetzel and colleagues from the University of Picardie Jules Verne and the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology describe research that aimed to develop an improved version of a highly promising solar cell that is less expensive than conventional solar cells made from the semi-conductor material, silicon.
What does UPJV stand for?
UPJV stands for University of Picardie Jules Verne (France)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Unternehmen: Partner der Jugend (Germany)
- Ureteropelvic Junction
- Usaha Pelayanan Jasa Alsintan (Indonesian agricultural business organization)
- Union Progressiver Juden in Belgien (German: Union of Progressive Jews in Belgium)
- Universal Pouch Jack Daniels (cell phone accessory)
- Union des Patrons et Professionnels Juifs de France (Union of French Jewish Employers and Professionals)
- Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (Indian water utility)
- Uretero-Pelvic Junction Obstruction (urology)
- University of the Philippines Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants
- Univerzita Pavol Jozef Safarika
- Underpinning Knowledge
- Unit Pack
- Unit Pengurusan Kolej (Malaysian college)
- Universal Practical Knowledge
- Universal Pre-Kindergarten
- University Press of Kentucky (est. 1969; Lexington, KY)
- User Productivity Kit (Oracle)
- Unit Pengelola Keuangan Desa (financial institution; Area Development Project in Nusa Tenggara; World Bank; Indonesia)
- Udruga Pokretnih Komunikacija Hrvatske (Croatian: Croatian Association of Mobile Communications Providers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scientists from the University of Picardie Jules Verne and the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology revealed that the research was aimed at developing an improved version of a highly promising solar cell that is less expensive than conventional solar cells and made of the semi-conductor material, silicon.
Frederic Telliez, principal investigator, and professor of neuroscience at the University of Picardie Jules Verne in Amiens, France said that sleep integrity is critical in the brain development of neonates.