Partnership with King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals will train future technologists and innovation leaders Emerson has underlined its commitment to the Middle East and Africa market with the announcement of a $25 million investment to create a technology and innovation centre in partnership with the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
What does UPM stand for?
UPM stands for University of Petroleum and Minerals (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UPM
We have 90 other meanings of UPM in our Acronym Attic
- Unit Production Manager (film and video production)
- United Paper Mills Ltd.
- United People's Movement
- United Professors of Marin (AFT local 1610)
- Units Per eM
- Universal Password Manager (software)
- Universal Port with Modem Tester
- Universal Project Milestone (US VA)
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- University of the Philippines - Manila
- University of the Philippines - Mindanao
- University of the Philippines Mountaineers
- University Press of Mississippi (est. 1970)
- Unlawful Possession of Marijuana
- Up Memory
- Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- Urban Political Machine
- Urban Pollution Management
- User Profile Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dhahran, Jumada I 12, 1433, Apr 4, 2012, SPA - Under the patronage of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Prince Mohammed bin Fahd bin Abdulaziz, Governor of the Eastern Region inaugurated here Tuesday evening the celebrations of King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals on the 50th anniversary of its inception.
7,392,710 to the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) on 1 July 2008.
Summary: Dhahran, Jumada Al-Awwal 14, 1432, April 18, 2011, SPA -- President of King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) Dr.
Summary: London, Jumada Al-Awwal 05, 1432, April 9, 2011, SPA-- Prince Mohammed Ibn Nawaf Ibn Abdulaziz, Saudi Ambassador to the United Kingdom received at the chancery of the Embassy on Friday a delegation of students from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM), headed by Dr.
Summary: Dhahran, Safar 11, 1432, Jan 15, 2011, SPA -- The 5th Workshop on Clean Water and Clean Energy has concluded its activities at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM).