Berman P (2002) 'The Globalization of Jurisdiction', University of Pennsylvania Law Review, 151(2), 311-545.
What does UPLR stand for?
UPLR stands for University of Pennsylvania Law Review (journal)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UPLR
- United Poets Laureate International
- University of Pittsburgh Linear File Tandem System
- Union Park Little League (Orlando, FL)
- Universal Pharmaceutical Laboratories Limited (Hong Kong)
- Union of Peoples' Lawyers in Mindanao (est. 2007; Philippines)
- Union Pour La Monarchie (French)
- Upper Peninsula Labor Management Council
- Un-equal Packet-loss Protection (also seen as UPP)
- Ultimate Panfish League Rochester (Minnesota)
- Uniform Packaging and Labeling Regulation
- University of Pittsburgh Law Review (Pennsylvania)
- Union Plus Legal Service
- Union Privilege Legal Service
- Union-Philanthropic Literary Society (debating society)
- University of Plymouth (UK)
- UltiPro Performance Management
- Ultra-Pure Metal
- Umdrehung pro Minute (German: revolutions per minute)
- Un Punto Macrobiotico (Italian)
- Under Pressure Music (rock band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harvard Law professor Elizabeth Bartholet, a long-time advocate of interracial adoption and author of the 1991 University of Pennsylvania Law Review article "Where do Black Children Belong?