Weber, director of the breast cancer program at the University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center in Philadelphia.
What does UPCC stand for?
UPCC stands for University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UPCC
We have 34 other meanings of UPCC in our Acronym Attic
- Uttar Pradesh Cricket Association (India)
- United Pentecostal Council of the Assemblies of God (Cambridge, MA)
- Upper Peninsula Commission for Area Progress Services, Inc. (Michigan)
- University of the Philippines College Admission Test
- Universal Principles of Criminal Behavior (theory)
- University of the Philippines College Baguio
- UP (Uttar Pradesh) Pollution Control Board (India)
- University of the Philippines College of Business Administration
- Underwater Pumpkin Carving Contest
- Unión de Profesionales de La Comunicación de Canarias (Spanish: Union of Communication Professionals from the Canary Islands; Spain)
- University of Portsmouth Caving Club (spelunking; Portsmouth, Hampshire, UK)
- University of the Philippines Concert Chorus
- Utah Poison Control Center (University of Utah)
- United Peachtree Corners Civic Association (Peachtree Corners, GA)
- Utah Private Child Care Association
- University of the Philippines College of Dentistry (Manila, Philippines)
- University Partnerships in Cooperation and Development (Canada)
- University Programs in Communication Disorders (Washington State University at Spokane)
- Utah Partners for Conservation and Development
- University of the Philippines College of Engineering (Quezon City, Republic of the Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study, conducted by Edward Stadtmauer, MD and colleagues at the University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center in Philadelphia, involved 553 women with previously untreated metastatic or locally recurrent breast cancer.
Stadtmauer and his associates at the University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center in Philadelphia.