Army Medical Reserves, graduated from Oregon State University and obtained his medical degree from the University of Oregon Medical School in Portland.
What does UOMS stand for?
UOMS stands for University of Oregon Medical School (Portland, OR)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UOMS
- Urwego Opportunity Microfinance Bank (Rwanda)
- University Osteopathic Medical Center
- Union des Organisations Musulmanes de Genève (French: Union of Muslim Organizations in Geneva; Switzerland)
- University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences (Des Moines, IA)
- Use of Money Interest
- Unstructured Operation Markup Language
- Ultimate Ornaments Mega Pack (graphics)
- Unofficial Official Mods Patch (online gaming)
- Ural Optical Mechanical Plant (Russia)
- Ultima Online Manila Shard (gaming website)
- Used Oil Management Standards (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Utah Office of Museum Services (Salt Lake City, UT)
- University of Ottawa Muslim Students Association
- Universidad Obrera Nacional (Spanish: National Labor College; Argentina)
- University of Nairobi
- University of Newcastle (Australia)
- University of Nottingham
- Unless Otherwise Noted
- Urgent Operational Need
- University of North America (Vienna, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Woodside earned his medical degree from the University of Oregon Medical School and is the former executive vice president and chief medical officer for UT Medical Group.
He received his doctor of medicine degree from the University of Oregon Medical School in 1952.