Dawn Fetzko, RN, University of Northern Colorado, DNP 2014, received the Colorado Nurses Association Scholarship.
What does UNC stand for?
UNC stands for University of Northern Colorado
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNC
We have 102 other meanings of UNC in our Acronym Attic
- United Neighborhood Center (Pennsylvania)
- United Nuclear Corporation
- Universal Naming Convention
- Universal Network Controller (computer processor platform)
- Universal Noiseless Coding
- Universidad Nacional de Córdoba (Spanish, Argentine University)
- Universidad Nacional del Comahue (Argentina)
- University of New Caledonia
- University of North Carolina
- University of Northern California
- University of Nueva Caseres
- Unlawful Non-Citizen (Australia)
- Ureteroneocystostomy (urology)
- University of North Carolina - Asheville
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Exchange Program
- University of North Carolina - Greensboro
- University of North Carolina - Pembroke
- United National Congress Alliance (Trinidad and Tobago)
- United Nations Correspondents Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He received his doctor of music education and higher education administration, as well as his master's of music in conducting and music literature from the University of Northern Colorado in Greeley, Colo.
He received his bachelor's degree at the University of Northern Colorado and his master's degree at the U.
from the University of Northern Colorado, and a Masters Degree from New York University in real estate investment.
Julie Garbus, University of Northern Colorado Julie Garbus, an assistant professor of English, coordinates the University of Northern Colorado's Writing Center.
The editors outline what this IHE is doing right, while also reviewing the strengths of five other IHEs, including the University of Northern Colorado, a more recent Baldrige winner.
The Wall Street Journal and the Monfort College of Business at the University of Northern Colorado formed an academic partnership--the first in Colorado and the Rocky Mountain region--that will integrate the Journal into the college's curriculum.
MacIlwaine is an alumnus of the University of Northern Colorado with a bachelor's degree hi psychology.