graduating summa cum laude, and a bachelor's degree in environmental science from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington.
What does UNCAW stand for?
UNCAW stands for University of North Carolina at Wilmington
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Nations Convention Against Corruption
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- University of North Carolina Alumni Heart Study
- Uncovering New Chicago Archives Project (Chicago, IL)
- United Nations Consolidated Appeals Process
- United Nations Conventional Arms Register
- United Nations Conference on the Application of Science and Technology for the Benefit of the Less Developed Areas
- United Nations Committee Against Torture
- United Nations Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman and Degrading Treatment or Punishment
- Union National Community Bank (Mount Joy, PA)
- United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
- University of North Carolina Board of Governors
- Union Nationale Culture et Bibliothèques pour Tous (French: National Union Culture and Libraries for All; Paris, France)
- Uganda National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kampala, Uganda)
- United Nations Church Center (New York, NY)
- United Nations Compensation Commission
- Universal Nova Capturing Confederation (gaming clan)
- University of North Carolina Charlotte
- Utility Notification Center of Colorado
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Al Sadek earned a number of awards, including Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award from the University of California, Outstanding Teaching Award from the Queen's University at Kingston, Canada, and University of North Carolina at Wilmington Award for Excellence in Scholarship, Research and Creativity.
Although John is at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, he is one of our own.
Baden (3) (1) National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Marine and Freshwater Biomedical Sciences Center and National Science Foundation-National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Oceans and Human Health Center, University of Miami Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Sciences, Miami, Florida, USA; (2) National Center for Environmental Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA; (3) Center for Marine Science, University of North Carolina at Wilmington, Wilmington, North Carolina, USA This article is part of the mini-monograph "Aerosolized Florida Red Tide Toxins (Brevetoxins).
The story of the "Montford Point Marines" is now being told by historians in a film documentary being produced by South Carolina State University and the University of North Carolina at Wilmington.
in accounting (1986) and MBA (1989) from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington Professional Affiliations: 100 Black Men of Atlanta, Inc.
They should be mailed to National Undersea Research Center, University of North Carolina at Wilmington, c/o I want to Live on the Ocean Floor .