ELT Press is at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
What does UNCG stand for?
UNCG stands for University of North Carolina at Greensboro
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNCG
- Uncertainty Phase Code (Alerting Service)
- United Nations Committee on Economic Social and Cultural Rights
- United Nations Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods
- Unione Nazionale Cacciatori Falconieri
- United Nations Children's Fund (formerly UNICEF)
- United Negro College Fund, Inc.
- United Nations Car Free Days
- United Nations Conference on Financing for Development
- United Negro College Fund Special Programs Corporation
- United Nations Communications Group (New York, NY)
- University of North Carolina General Administration
- Unchanged (stock market)
- Unchecked Letter (crossword puzzles)
- United Nations Commission on Human Rights/Human Rights Council
- United Neighborhood Citizen's Home Appearance Patrol (video series)
- United Nations Centre for Housing, Building and Planning
- United Nations Conference on the Human Environment
- United Nations Commission on Human Rights
- United National Center for Human Settlements (habitat)
- United Nations Commission on Human Settlements (habitat)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Esra Memili from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, are conducting a study on franchisors, franchisees and family business The purpose of this study is to better understand the role that each person's individual assets lay in contributing to the overall business success.
Courtemanche, University of Louisville and NBER, and Daniela Zapata, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, "Does Universal Coverage Improve Health?
Following the symposium, in the spring of 2010 the National Association for Girls and Women in Sport (NAGWS) chose the Center for Women's Health and Wellness (CWHW) in the School of Health and Human Performance (HHP) at University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG) as its collaborative, university home.
The Wood Coatings and Substrates Conference will be held at the campus of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro on September 10, 2010.
When the unemployment rate rises by one percentage point, the death rate falls close to half a percentage point, according to research by Christopher Ruhm of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS Officers Paul Stewart, NCTM President University of North Carolina at Greensboro School of Music Greensboro, NC 27402-6167 Work (336) 334-5380 Fax (336) 334-5497 pbstewar@uncg.
In 2003, Houlihan had been guest teaching at University of North Carolina at Greensboro, when a full-time position opened up and she was invited to apply.