ELT Press is at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
What does UNCAG stand for?
UNCAG stands for University of North Carolina at Greensboro
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United National Congress Alliance (Trinidad and Tobago)
- United Nations Correspondents Association
- Universidad Nacional de Caaguazu (Paraguayan university)
- University of North Carolina at Asheville
- UtiliCorp Networks Canada Alberta, Ltd. (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- UNC Nuclear Industries Activities Association
- Uncached Space
- Union Nationale des Coopératives Agricoles de Céréales
- United Nations Convention Against Corruption
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
- University of North Carolina Alumni Heart Study
- Uncovering New Chicago Archives Project (Chicago, IL)
- United Nations Consolidated Appeals Process
- United Nations Conventional Arms Register
- United Nations Conference on the Application of Science and Technology for the Benefit of the Less Developed Areas
- United Nations Committee Against Torture
- United Nations Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman and Degrading Treatment or Punishment
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- Union National Community Bank (Mount Joy, PA)
- United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Esra Memili from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, are conducting a study on franchisors, franchisees and family business The purpose of this study is to better understand the role that each person's individual assets lay in contributing to the overall business success.
Courtemanche, University of Louisville and NBER, and Daniela Zapata, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, "Does Universal Coverage Improve Health?
Following the symposium, in the spring of 2010 the National Association for Girls and Women in Sport (NAGWS) chose the Center for Women's Health and Wellness (CWHW) in the School of Health and Human Performance (HHP) at University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG) as its collaborative, university home.
The Wood Coatings and Substrates Conference will be held at the campus of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro on September 10, 2010.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS Officers Paul Stewart, NCTM President University of North Carolina at Greensboro School of Music Greensboro, NC 27402-6167 Work (336) 334-5380 Fax (336) 334-5497 pbstewar@uncg.
In 2003, Houlihan had been guest teaching at University of North Carolina at Greensboro, when a full-time position opened up and she was invited to apply.