Currin earned a master of business administration degree with honors from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a bachelor of arts in economics with honors from Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
What does UNCCH stand for?
UNCCH stands for University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNCCH
- Union Nationale Culture et Bibliothèques pour Tous (French: National Union Culture and Libraries for All; Paris, France)
- Uganda National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kampala, Uganda)
- United Nations Church Center (New York, NY)
- United Nations Compensation Commission
- Universal Nova Capturing Confederation (gaming clan)
- University of North Carolina Charlotte
- Utility Notification Center of Colorado
- United Nations Climate Change Convention
- United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification
- Uniting Neighbors of Carrboro and Chapel Hill
- Uganda National Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- United Nations Conciliation Commission for Palestine
- United Nations Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice
- United Nations Common Coding System
- Ultra-Nano-Crystalline Diamond
- Under the Covers Dog
- United Nations Conference on Desertification
- United Nations Common Database
- United Nations Capital Development Fund
- United Nations Centre for Development Planning, Projections and Policies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Williams, assistant professor of history at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, demonstrates that blacks were acutely aware of the value of education and that literacy was--and is--an "instrument of resistance, liberation" and upward mobility.
Late last year, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill promised that qualifying low-income students could attend for free.
Madden May 2003 Duquesne University James Manns June 2003 University of Kentucky Stanley Munsat May 2003 University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Daisie M.
The program at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, for example, "is designed to prepare students to contribute to the design, development, and maintenance of information systems and networks; to provide leadership in the development of new technologies and new applications relating to the delivery of information to users; and to demonstrate a theoretical knowledge of information science, including .
D, is professor and chair at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The Labyrinth of Life") From North Carolina Central at the close of the sixties, to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in April 1998, Margaret Walker kept her eye on the sparrow.