Augustine's University East Carolina University Salem College Elizabeth City State University Shaw University Elon University University of North Carolina at Asheville Fayetteville State University University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Gardner-Webb University University of North Carolina at Charlotte Greensboro College University of North Carolina at Greensboro Guilford College University of North Carolina at Pembroke High Point University University of North Carolina School of the Arts Johnson & Wales University University of North Carolina at Wilmington Johnson C.
What does UNCSA stand for?
UNCSA stands for University of North Carolina School of the Arts (Winston-Salem, NC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Nations Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice
- Union Nationale des Centres Permanents d'Initiation À l'Environnement (French: National Union of Permanent Centers of Environmental Education; Paris, France)
- United Nations Command (Rear)
- Urinary neopterin to creatinine ratio
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (United Nations Convention signed in 1989)
- United Nations Centre for Regional Development (Japan)
- United Nations Confidence Restoration Operation (in Croatia)
- United Nations Committee on the Rights of the Child (international convention)
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Universal Cryptological Processor Training
- Unione Nazionale Costruttori Serramenti Alluminio Acciaio Leghe (Italian: National Union of Builders Serramenti Aluminum Alloy Steel)
- United Nations Command Security Battalion - Joint Security Area
- Unattached New Caney Swim Club (Texas)
- United Nations Commission on Sustainable Development
- United Nations Common Supply Database
- United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development
- United Nations Command Security Group (Korea)
- United Nations Conference on the Standardization of Geographical Names
- Uganda National Council for Science and Technology
- United Nations Center for Science and Technology for Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of North Carolina School of the Arts (number three) and the College of William and Mary (number four) each draw high-scoring incoming freshmen and post the highest four-year graduation rates on our list, delivering degrees to more than 80% of their students in four years and more than 90% in six.
Reviewed by Karen Beres, NCTM, University of North Carolina School of the Arts
UNCSA to Become Exclusive Affiliate School of the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis School at American Ballet Theatre NEW YORK, June 30, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- American Ballet Theatre (ABT) and the University of North Carolina School of the Arts (UNCSA) School of Dance in Winston-Salem have announced plans for a five-year partnership, which will implement ABT's National Training Curriculum throughout the UNCSA School of Dance preparatory, high school and collegiate divisions and make UNCSA's campus a second home for ABT's Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis School by becoming an exclusive affiliate school.
Billy Morgan, of the University of North Carolina School of the Arts, where Stiefel is dean of the dance department, managed to perform with confidence.
Joshua Morgan, co-founder and co-artistic director, of No Rules Theatre Company, Washington, DC, and Winston-Salem, graduated from the University of North Carolina School of the Arts and studied at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts and Judith Blazer's 2005/2007 company of the Artist's Crossing.
During the Gala, guests will enjoy performances by the North Carolina Black Repertory Company, No Rules Theatre Company of Washington, DC, University of North Carolina School of the Arts, and more.
He has held positions with Outward Bound USA and the Northern Westchester Hospital Center Foundation in Kisco, NY, and has served on numerous boards of directors, including The Independent Sector, a leadership forum for more than 600 charities around the world; National Center for Non-Profit Boards, Washington, DC; Give Five Campaign, New York; Brevard Music Center, Brevard, NC; Forsyth Futures; Winston-Salem Tourism Development Authority; Downtown Winston-Salem Partnership; University of North Carolina School of the Arts Board of Visitors; and Diggs Gallery, Winston-Salem State University.