Naval Academy and earned master's degrees in mechanical engineering from the University of Maryland and business administration from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington.
What does UNCW stand for?
UNCW stands for University of North Carolina At Wilmington
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Nations Commission on the Status of Women (aka CSW)
- Unidirectional Non-Cross-Tolerance
- United Nations Country Team
- Unmet Needs Committee of Tangipahoa (Hammond, LA)
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (est. 1964)
- United Nations Centre on Transnational Corporations (1973-1993)
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (usually seen as UNCTAD)
- University of North Carolina Television
- United Nations Coordination Unit
- United Nations Commission for the Unification & Rehabilitation of Korea
- Ukrainian National Committee of Youth Organizations
- Unione Nazionale Cacciatori Zona Alpi (Italian)
- Union Nationale et Démocratique (French: National and Democratic Union, Monaco)
- Unit Nursing Director
- University of Natal-Durban (South Africa)
- University of National Defense (China)
- University of North Dakota
- University of Notre Dame
- Urgency of Need Designator
- University of North Dakota-Lake Region
Samples in periodicals archive:
graduating summa cum laude, and a bachelor's degree in environmental science from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington.
Dr Al Sadek earned a number of awards, including Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award from the University of California, Outstanding Teaching Award from the Queen's University at Kingston, Canada, and University of North Carolina at Wilmington Award for Excellence in Scholarship, Research and Creativity.
Although John is at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, he is one of our own.
Baden (3) (1) National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Marine and Freshwater Biomedical Sciences Center and National Science Foundation-National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Oceans and Human Health Center, University of Miami Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Sciences, Miami, Florida, USA; (2) National Center for Environmental Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA; (3) Center for Marine Science, University of North Carolina at Wilmington, Wilmington, North Carolina, USA This article is part of the mini-monograph "Aerosolized Florida Red Tide Toxins (Brevetoxins).
The story of the "Montford Point Marines" is now being told by historians in a film documentary being produced by South Carolina State University and the University of North Carolina at Wilmington.
in accounting (1986) and MBA (1989) from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington Professional Affiliations: 100 Black Men of Atlanta, Inc.
They should be mailed to National Undersea Research Center, University of North Carolina at Wilmington, c/o I want to Live on the Ocean Floor .