The University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Nebraska Wesleyan University and Southeast Community College student leaders are rolling out the "Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail" campaign as thousands of students arrive for fall classes.
What does UNL stand for?
UNL stands for University of Nebraska-Lincoln
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNL
We have 17 other meanings of UNL in our Acronym Attic
- United Nations Korean Association in Vienna (Austria)
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Education Association
- United Nations Korean Reconstruction Agency
- Ultimate Net Loss
- Union Nationale Lycéenne (French: National High School Student Union; est. 1994)
- Universal Networking Language (computer knowledge processing)
- Universidad Nacional del Litoral (Argentina)
- Universidade Nova de Lisboa (Portugal)
- University of North London
- Unleaded (gasoline)
- Unthinkable Natural Law (video game)
- Upper Normal Limit
- Upstream Neighbor List
- Uganda National Liberation Army
- Unione Nazionale Lotta all'Analfabetismo (Italy)
- Universidad Nacional de Lanús (Argentine University)
- Utah Nursery and Landscape Association (Salt Lake City, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
University of Nebraska-Lincoln The department doesn't even fill a floor but one room at the university, fluorescents dark behind a frosted door which answers woodenly to every knock.
Taylor, who heads the Food Processing Center at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, lauds the "plain language" requirement as an overdue development.
html Lan Li, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, NE James W.
David Jackson, a food-chemist at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, says that scientists have known for years that the kernel's pericarp is important to popping.