University of Nebraska Federal Credit Union announced that Keith Kauffeld has been named the credit union's new president/CEO, effective April 29.
What does UN stand for?
UN stands for University of Nebraska (Lincoln, NE)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UN
We have 3 other meanings of UN in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Muzic Zone (record producing)
- University Museum of Zoology Cambridge (UK)
- Unbalanced Mach-Zehnder Interferometer
- University of Montana Zoological Museum
- Ulnar Nerve (anatomy)
- Un-Reachable Node
- Uncola (7Up)
- Unidad Nacional (National Unity, Peru)
- United Nations
- Unreachable (customer care)
- Uranium Nitride
- Uranyl Nitrate
- User Name
- User Network
- United Nations Department for Development Support & Management Services
- United Nations Disaster Management Team
- United Nations Emergencies Unit for Ethiopia
- United Nations Global Alliance for ICT and Development
- United Nations Interagency Gender and Water Task Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
These poems all appear in The Collected Poems of Weldon Kees, edited by Donald Justice, and are reprinted by permission of the University of Nebraska Press.
AP) -- The University of Nebraska Board of Regents has approved formal operating and academic affiliation agreements with Northeast Community College and Faith Regional Health Services, helping the university move closer toward establishing a nursing college in Norfolk.
Economy Edited by Manning Marable, Immanuel Ness and Joseph Wilson Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc, June 2006 $60, ISBN 0-7425-4690-X Race Work: The Rise of Civil Rights in the Urban West by Matthew Whitaker University of Nebraska Press, November 2005 $35, ISBN 0-8032-4821-0 The Tribe of Black Ulysses: African American Lumber Workers in the Jim Crow South by William P.
Loope, a geologist at the University of Nebraska in Lincoln.
His book comparing the Texas Rangers and Canada's North-West Mounted Police is forthcoming from the University of Nebraska Press.