Elyse Ann Pickle, a senior in the radio-television sequence at the University of Missouri School of Journalism, received the club's first Tim Russert Scholarship.
What does UMO stand for?
UMO stands for University of Missouri
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMO
We have 29 other meanings of UMO in our Acronym Attic
- University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- University of Maryland Network User Group
- Upper Missouri National Wild and Scenic River
- Unconventional Military Operations
- Undeliverable Mail Office (Canada Post)
- Unidentified Micro-particle Object (anime)
- Unit Movement Office
- Unit Movement Officer
- Universal Message Object (MuleSource, Inc.)
- University of Maine at Orono (obsolete; now University of Maine, UM)
- University of Mount Olive (North Carolina)
- Unknown Mortal Orchestra (band)
- Unmodified Molecular Orbital
- Update.mozilla.org (website)
- Used Motor Oil
- Useless Management Overhead
- Union Monétaire Ouest Africaine (Monetary Union of West Africa)
- Ugly Man on Campus
- Unit Movement Officer Course
- United Methodists of Color (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1964 the university was re-named the University of Missouri-Rolla in an effort by the state of Missouri to consolidate the names of the four campuses, which form the University of Missouri system.
All of this published literature is listed in a document available on the University of Missouri Endocrine Disruptor web site (Endocrine Disruptors Group 2005).
Ranly, of the University of Missouri School of Journalism, helped pioneer the concept of "service journalism," which he defines in three words: * Useful, * Usable, and * Used.
The employees who were directly affected by the new pay rules at the University of Missouri were given a nine-month window to make the change to their new status.
She holds a bachelor's degree in English literature, University of Missouri (Columbia), and a master's in marketing, Webster University.