The investigators from Johns Hopkins Children's Center, the University of Mississippi Medical Center and the University of Massachusetts Medical School believe that the finding may help pave the way to eliminating HIV infection in children.
What does UMMC stand for?
UMMC stands for University of Mississippi Medical Center (Jackson, MS)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMMC
We have 12 other meanings of UMMC in our Acronym Attic
- University of Maine Museum of Art (Bangor, ME)
- University of Michigan Museum of Anthropology
- Urine Methylmalonic Acid
- Union of Muslims for Morality and Truth
- University of Massachusetts Minuteman Marching Band
- Urea-Molasses Multinutrient Block (aka Urea Molasses Mineral Block)
- University Malaya Medical Centre (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Michigan Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Unspecified Minor Military Construction
- Unspecified Minor Military Construction, Army
- Urgent Minor Military Construction, Army
- University of Minnesota Masonic Cancer Center
- Unternehmensberatung Musik Marketing Design (Germany)
- Uranium Mines and Mills Division (Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission)
- You Made My Day
- Un Mundo Mejor Es Posible (Spanish: A Better World Is Possible; literacy program; Argentina)
- University of Maryland Medical Group (Baltimore, MD)
- University of Miami Medical Group (Miami, Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One patient from the scene was in good condition at University of Mississippi Medical Center, said spokesman Jack Mazurak.
is producing a precast concrete parking, roadway/infrastructure for The University of Mississippi Medical Center project.
Das has made a name for himself in the central Mississippi medical community, serving as chief of plastic surgery at the University of Mississippi Medical Center before launching his private practice, Das Plastic Surgery Center, in 1996.
Spears, 18, rushed to be by her boyfriend's side at the University of Mississippi Medical Center following news of the crash.
Kim Hoover, PhD, RN, is associate dean for research and evaluation at the School of Nursing, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson.
The bill would authorize $125 million in bond money for the eight public universities, the University of Mississippi Medical Center and the Institutions of Higher Learning research center in Jackson.