Apple, PhD, of the University of Minnesota School of Medicine, Minneapolis, Minn.
What does UMSM stand for?
UMSM stands for University of Minnesota School of Medicine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMSM
We have 3 other meanings of UMSM in our Acronym Attic
- Utility Mapping Services, Inc. (subsurface utility engineering)
- Unternehmensvernetzung Mit Standard Internet Technologien (German: Enterprise Networking with Standard Internet Technologies)
- University of Missouri School of Journalism
- Upah Minimum Sektoral Kabupaten (Indonesian: Minimum Wage Sectoral District; Indonesia)
- University of Manitoba Soccer League (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- University of Missouri - St Louis
- University Medical School Librarians Group
- United Methodist Student Movement
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- University of Miami School of Medicine
- United Military Support Network
- University of Michigan School of Nursing (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolás de Hidalgo (Mexico)
- University of Maryland Symphony Orchestra (College Park, MD)
- University of Michigan Students of Objectivism (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Upper Midwest Service Office
- University of Maryland Science Operations Center
- United Marijuana Smokers of Michigan (now United Medical Marijuana Smokers of Michigan; Taylor, MI)
- University of Maryland School of Medicine (Baltimore, Maryland)
- University of Miami School of Music (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his new role at Fairview, Werner will guide vision and strategy for the development of an academic health system in partnership with University of Minnesota School of Medicine as well as the furthering of an integrated accountable care health system spanning over 2,700 physicians in Fairview Medical Group, the Fairview Physician Associates network, and the University of Minnesota Physicians group.
Grant, who led the study with his colleagues from the University of Minnesota School of Medicine in Minneapolis, believes that the amino acid N-acetylcysteine may help stop the urges of those with the disorder.
Anne Taylor, Chairman of the A-HeFT Steering Committee and Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota School of Medicine.
Bazan holds an adjunct faculty appointment at the University of Minnesota School of Medicine where he applies pharmacological approaches to cancer and immune disorders and utilizes structural and computational insights to investigate signaling mechanisms in biological systems.
David Eide of the University of Minnesota School of Medicine in Duluth and his colleagues report that they have now found the gene that encodes this iron-transporting protein.
In a related study with investigators at the University of Minnesota School of Medicine, the variant in PTPN22 was also shown to be involved in other autoimmune diseases.
Gregg holds a medical degree from the University of Minnesota School of Medicine and a bachelor's degree from Harvard.