Lange graduated from the University of Wisconsin - La Crosse with highest honors and the University of Minnesota Law School, cum laude.
What does UMLS stand for?
UMLS stands for University of Minnesota Law School
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMLS
- United Motors Lanka Limited (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- University of Minnesota Law Library (Minneapolis, MN)
- Upper Midwest Lacrosse League
- Ukraine Micro Lending Programme (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Universal Mineral Leases Registry (Universal Mineral Leases Corporation)
- UCLES Mailing List Service (University of Cambridge; UK)
- Unified Medical Language System (US National Library of Medicine)
- United Methodist Leadership Scholars
- University of Melbourne Law Society (Australia)
- University of Michigan Law School
- Unified Medical Language System Knowledge Source Server (computer application; US NIH)
- Upper Main Line YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; Pennsylvania)
- Un/CEFACT Unified Modeling Methodology
- Underground Music Movement (record label)
- União Metalo-Mecânica (Portuguese car-maker)
- Unidad Médica Móvil (Spanish: Mobile Medical Unit; Mexico)
- Unified Markov Model
- Unified Message Mailboxes (Ovum)
- Unified Multimedia Messaging (Blue-Silicon)
- United Methodist Men
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a 1984 graduate of the University of Minnesota Law School.
Krusemark Professor of Law, University of Minnesota Law School <chenx064@umn.
Johnson School of Public Affairs in Texas and University of Minnesota Law School.
Johnson School of Public Affairs in Texas and the University of Minnesota Law School.
The law, which became effective August 1, is designed primarily to protect women--especially teenagers--from sexual exploitation by street pimps and owners of massage parlors, saunas, strip joints, and escort and mail-order bride services, said Mary Louise Fellows, a professor at the University of Minnesota Law School.