After completing his studies at the University of Michigan Law School, he became a member of the Ohio bar at age twenty-one.
What does UMLS stand for?
UMLS stands for University of Michigan Law School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMLS
- University Mound Ladies Home (San Francisco, CA)
- United Motors Lanka Limited (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- University of Minnesota Law Library (Minneapolis, MN)
- Upper Midwest Lacrosse League
- Ukraine Micro Lending Programme (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Universal Mineral Leases Registry (Universal Mineral Leases Corporation)
- UCLES Mailing List Service (University of Cambridge; UK)
- Unified Medical Language System (US National Library of Medicine)
- United Methodist Leadership Scholars
- University of Melbourne Law Society (Australia)
- University of Minnesota Law School
- Unified Medical Language System Knowledge Source Server (computer application; US NIH)
- Upper Main Line YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; Pennsylvania)
- Un/CEFACT Unified Modeling Methodology
- Underground Music Movement (record label)
- União Metalo-Mecânica (Portuguese car-maker)
- Unidad Médica Móvil (Spanish: Mobile Medical Unit; Mexico)
- Unified Markov Model
- Unified Message Mailboxes (Ovum)
- Unified Multimedia Messaging (Blue-Silicon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Justices Ginsburg and Breyer, upholding racial preferences at the University of Michigan Law School, even cited the UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women, which the U.
Bollinger and ruled that the University of Michigan Law School could use affirmative action to diversify its student body.
Bollinger, the Supreme Court Justices split 5-4 to allow racial information to enter when evaluating individual University of Michigan Law School applicants.
He is currently on leave attending the University of Michigan Law School.