He continued his training at the University of Michigan with Lynne Bartholomew, Sergio de los Cobos and Katherine Collier, and began formal composition study with composers Bright Sheng, Susan Botti, William Bolcom and Karen Tanaka.
What does U-M stand for?
U-M stands for University of Michigan (also seen as UM)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 16 other meanings of U-M in our Acronym Attic
- Uniformly-Spaced Equalizers
- unconjugated E3 and E2
- urinary levels of epidermal growth factor
- Uniformly-Spaced Feedback Filters
- Upper-lung Fractal Dimension
- urinary fibrin and fibrinogen degradation product
- Uniformly-Spaced Feedforward Filters
- Umbrella-Information Technology Total Solutions contract (Military Traffic Management Command)
- Upper Hatch Latched Auxiliary
- Upper Hatch Latched Time Delay
- UTP Medium Interface Connector
- Uniform Multipath Intensity Profile
- Unlicensed National Information Infrastructure (bandwidth for wireless LAN Networks by FCC 5.15-5.35 GHz and 5.75-5.825 GHz)
- Urine Nitrate and Nitrite
- Unclassified Naval Nuclear Propulsion Information (United States Navy)
- Upper Hatch Open Auxiliary
- Upper Hatch Open Time Delay
- Upper Hatch Open Command
- urinary protein excretion
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of Michigan Press 839 Greene St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 0472069268 $24.
The court struck down a point system used by the University of Michigan for minority preferences but OK'd a separate program used at the college's law school that allows race to be used as a factor in the admissions process.
A ruling in the University of Michigan case is expected by June.
Jim also met his wife at a University of Michigan alumni reception.
Individuals who wish to remember William Andrew Paton may do so by contributing to the Paton Scholarship Fund at the University of Michigan.