University of Miami Medical Group Transitions Toward Electronic Health Record System by Leveraging EMC(R) Documentum(R) ApplicationXtender(R) Platform HOPKINTON, Mass.
What does UMMG stand for?
UMMG stands for University of Miami Medical Group (Miami, Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMMG
We have 1 other meaning of UMMG in our Acronym Attic
- University of Mississippi Medical Center (Jackson, MS)
- Unspecified Minor Military Construction
- Unspecified Minor Military Construction, Army
- Urgent Minor Military Construction, Army
- University of Minnesota Masonic Cancer Center
- Unternehmensberatung Musik Marketing Design (Germany)
- Uranium Mines and Mills Division (Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission)
- You Made My Day
- Un Mundo Mejor Es Posible (Spanish: A Better World Is Possible; literacy program; Argentina)
- University of Maryland Medical Group (Baltimore, MD)
- Upper Manhattan Medical Group (song)
- United Memorial Methodist Home (Warren, IN)
- University of Massachusetts Memorial Health Care
- Upper Mississippi Mental Health Center (Minnesota)
- Unione Medico Missionaria Italiana (Italian: Italian Medical Missionary Union)
- Uniform Materiel Movement and Issue Priority System (US DoD)
- United Micronations Multi-Oceanic Archipelago
- Ultra Massive Multiplayer Online Game (gaming)
- Ultra Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (Gaming)
- Union Member Mortgage Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the new hospitals, the agreement includes the University of Miami Medical Group, adding approximately 100 new primary care physicians and 800 new specialists to Aetna's South Florida network.
Prior to joining HealthAmerica and HealthAssurance, Dawson was the executive director of business development for the University of Miami Medical Group, where he was responsible for the business development activities for more than 800 physicians and two hospitals.