President Mukherjee, who was conferred the honorary degree of 'Doctor of Civil Law' by the University of Mauritius in his speech said 'not only has Mauritius triumphed in the realisation of its democratic and secular ideals, but it has also registered a commendable rate of economic growth, and established for its citizens the strong institutions that make Mauritius a well integrated and progressive people'.
What does UoM stand for?
UoM stands for University of Mauritius
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UoM
We have 40 other meanings of UoM in our Acronym Attic
- Underwater Object Location & Search
- Unified Ordering Model
- Union Obrera Metalurgica (Argentinian Labor Union)
- Unit Of Measure
- University of Macedonia
- University of Madras (India)
- University of Malakand (Pakistan)
- University of Malta
- University of Manchester (UK)
- University of Manitoba (Canada)
- University of Melbourne (Australia)
- University of Miami
- University of Michigan (also seen as UM)
- University of Minnesota
- University of Montana (more commonly seen as UMT; Missoula, MT)
- University of Moratuwa (Sri Lanka)
- Ustawa o Mlodziezy (Polish: Act of Youth)
- University of Oregon Museum of Art
- University of Ottawa Marketing Association (Ottawa, Canada)
- Used Oil Management Association (oil recycling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But now the Mauritius Research Council (MRC), the Mauritius Oceanography Institute, the Albion Fisheries Research Centre and the University of Mauritius are all working on projects to facilitate the exploitation of the resources lying deep in the ocean.
Organised as a joint initiative of the Ministry of Youth and Sports with the University of Mauritius and other stakeholders, around 600 young people representing a cross section of the youth population, are participating.
SCAP is conducted in collaboration with the University of Cape Town, University of Botswana, University of Mauritius and the University of Namibia.
There is evidence of increased use of French," said Arnaud Carpooran, a lecturer at the University of Mauritius.
edu Please send your correspondence to Mi Yung Yoon  University of Mauritius Reduit, Mauritius
Robich ([double dagger]) * University of Mauritius, Reduit, Mauritius; ([dagger]) University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine, Birmingham, Alabama, USA; and ([double dagger]) Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, USA